Welcome to EG Travels and Tour Visa Service Unit, we are pleased to serve you in every step of the way to ensure that you are at ease planning your next holiday or getaway destination. Please complete the form below to enable our team begin your visa facilitation immediately.
APPLICANT PERSONAL INFORMATION
CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION FORM
Please read these booking conditions carefully, and be informed that there is a visa assistance service fee charged on each application per person, per visa or tour. Your submitting this application is an acknowledgement that you have read and agreed to the following conditions.
Your Contract is with EG TRAVELS hereinafter referred to as ‘the company’ in respect of booking conditions which apply to the entire Visa or tour.
- THE CONTRACT ARRANGEMENTS AND DEPOSIT:
When you make your booking, you must complete a booking form, accepting on behalf of all your party/parties the terms of these booking conditions and pay a non-refundable deposit fee per person, per visa or Tour will be charged by EG Travels. By paying the Visa assistance service fee, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions:
All persons named on the booking form shall be referred to collectively as either ‘the client(s)’ or ‘you’.
If the booking form is made through a travel agent, all communications from the company will be with the agent who acts as an agent for the client regarding all communication from the company (’the confirmation invoice’).
- The visa fee is not refundable if a negative decision is taken on the application or if the application is withdrawn.
- Visa condition EG TRAVELS, there is no guarantee that a visa will be issued and no rights can be derived from the information obtained in the general
- Visa applications will be rejected, if the visa fee is not paid or if the application forms are not fully completed and signed. A negative decision can be taken if applications are not accompanied by the required documents.
- Procedure: it is the responsibility of the applicant to take note of the visa application requirements and to apply in time, before making travel arrangements.
- Entry into the country territory: the possession of a visa is only one of the prerequisites for entry into the territory of the country. Should the country border authority refuse entry, no claim to reimbursement of the visa can be submitted. The border police at your destination may request the presentation of proof for sufficient funds, a letter of invitation, hotel reservation and proof of medical insurance. Failure to present said funds/documents may result in entry being refused.
- For organized groups arrangements should be made well in advance with the relevant issuing authority.
- Fees and requirements are subject to change.
- If we need more requirement from the embassy, we will contact you directly.
Please Note Your passport must be valid for at least six months after your trip finishes